1. ISO 27001 Senior Auditor
A-LIGN is one of the fastest growing compliance companies in the US. Primary responsibilities will be standard external audit execution and client service activities. Previous experience required is ISO 27001 internal/external audit and excellent spoken and written English language.
In addition to great social benefits like 24 days PTO and paid office closure 24 Dec – 1 Jan, we offer a hybrid role with minimal travel, and a very positive work/life balance.
Track record of growth: A-LIGN Named on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies
A-LIGN Careers page: Careers at A-LIGN | Compliance, Cybersecurity, Cyber Risk & Privacy
If you are interested to learn more, you may contact Velina.email@example.com or apply for the role from the A-LIGN careers page.
2. ICT Auditor (2 positions available – junior and senior)
KBC Global Services Bulgaria
Part of KBC Group, one of Europe’s leading financial institutions with 12 million clients across, Europe, KBC Global Services is a company that provides business services and activities within several domains (Insurance, Daily Banking, IT, Accounts Controlling, Risk, Anti-Money Laundering, Q-Hub) for several companies of the KBC – group worldwide.
Our community is home to people with years of experience, as well as recent graduates, united in shaping the future of financial services and digital banking.
We are looking for ICT Auditors to join the existing team of ICT Auditors – with a strong professional background and willingness to further enrich their experience in the bank insurance field.
As our ICT Auditor, your workday will consist of:
- Execution of risk-based IT audit assignments in entities within KBC Group with main focus on analysis and assessment of IT change projects, IT processes, IT infrastructure and IT systems (and related procedures and controls);
- Understand, test and analyse complex data, systems, and processes effectively to identify weaknesses and develop sound conclusions and recommendations for improvement;
- Prepare working papers that properly support the work performed and the audit observations;
- Maintain professional communication with auditees on all levels, both technical and non-technical, during each audit or consulting engagement;
- Perform as an audit assignment leader in charge of the end-to-end execution of assignments;
- Train, develop and supervise the work of junior team members.
Our perfect candidate is:
- With a university degree in IT or similar areas;
- With solid knowledge and strong relevant technical experience in several IT infrastructure and/or development domains;
- Experienced in IT / ICT/ information systems/ information security audit;
- With strong analytical and communication skills;
- Having a critical, realistic and pragmatic approach with ability to adjust and adapt to changing circumstances;
- Willing to learn and familiarize with a range of specialisms;
- Ready to stay for short periods abroad when the pandemic is over;
- Proficient in English;
- Able to organize and manage Audit assignments with challenging timeline;
- Experienced in banking/insurance industry and/or in Cyber security – this will be considered an advantage.
Being part of KBC, you will enjoy plenty of benefits:
- Work-Life balance: 25-day annual paid holiday; regular team buildings and company parties
- Personal Care: Additional medical insurance and pension plan
- Fully covered Multisport card
- An international and highly diverse work atmosphere
- Hybrid way of working: flexible working time with home-office option
- Career growth and development: Leadership Development Program, Internal Academies encouraging internal rotations, a wide range of trainings and free access to several learning platforms, language courses and more
- Preferential terms for banking and insurance products & services offered by KBC Group companies in Bulgaria ( loans rates, life and non-life insurance, etc.)
- Spot Awards to make you shine: Employee of the month, Employee of the Year, Exceptional achievements and others
- Referral program: recommend a friend to a job and get a bonus
- Other remarkable benefits: Marriage and Childbirth bonuses, paid Volunteer day, many discounted offers from various providers
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you recognize yourself in the above, apply via the button with your CV in English. Join. Create. Innovate with us!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data are subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.
Please click HERE to apply
3. Internal Senior IT Auditor
UniCredit Bulbank – Internal Audit Department
Everyone is constantly looking for the best place to work, a place where their ideas do matter. At UniCredit,
we invest in your talent because our people are our biggest asset who contributes to our community with
their various experiences, skills and perspectives.
We empower our people to grow by activating their unique potential and investing in their professional and
personal development. You can be part of the horizon we build together, all in an international group where
people are much more than just employees and each one meaningfully contributes to our shared future
You can fulfil your ambition, make a difference and do what matter
The appropriate candidates must have:
- Master Degree in Software or Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years professional experience on a similar position in banking and/or equivalent
professional experience in an IT audit related role within a Big-4 accounting firm and/or a large
company’s internal audit department;
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- High level of computer literacy (good knowledge of bank IT systems, data extraction via PL/SQL,
Business Objects or other tools);
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework related to IT processes (CobiT, ITIL, etc.) and to cyber security
(standards and frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and PCI DSS)
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Evaluate IT activities, operations and processes and their compliance with Laws, Ordinances,
Regulations and other documents regulating the banking activities;
- Conduct the audits competently, objectively and impartially, using auditing methods, procedures and
- Prepare a timely and complete reporting about the results of the performed audits and follow-up
the execution of the relevant measures within the agreed deadlines, utilizing the available IT tools;
- Provide adequate support of the operative audit teams for the on-site inspections and special
investigations, including: participation in the development of specific queries from the IT systems
and databases; delivery of relevant data extracted from IT systems;
- Perform special investigations requiring professional level of IT competences
- Place of work: Sofia, Bulgaria;
- If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV:
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited!
The submission of personal data is voluntary. “UniCredit Bulbank” AD, in its role of data controller, guarantees that
appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping
will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.