1. Senior ICT Auditor
KBC Group Branch Bulgaria
The company has been established in 2018. Since then, it acts as an “IT Service Centre” providing innovative IT products, services and solutions to the banking entities in 6 countries of the KBC Group (Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Ireland, Czech Republic and Belgium). The activities performed by the Branch expanded in 2019/2020 adding amongst others a team of strong professionals which performs ICT Audit services for KBC Group internationally and for its subsidiaries in Bulgaria (Sofia). We are currently looking to hire an ICT auditor – to join the existing team of ICT Auditors – with a strong professional background and willingness to further enrich his/her experience in the role of:
• Execution of risk-based IT audit assignments in entities within KBC Group with main focus on analysis and assessment of IT change projects, IT processes, IT infrastructure and IT systems (and related procedures and controls);
• Understand, test and analyse complex data, systems, and processes effectively to identify weaknesses and develop sound conclusions and recommendations for improvement;
• Prepare working papers that properly support the work performed and the audit observations; • Maintain professional communication with auditees on all levels, both technical and non-technical, during each audit or consulting engagement;
• Perform as an audit assignment leader in charge of the end-to-end execution of assignments; • Train, develop and supervise the work of junior team members. Requirements:
• University degree in IT or similar areas;
• Solid knowledge and strong relevant technical experience in several IT infrastructure and/or development domains;
• Experience in IT / ICT/ information systems/ information security audit;
• Strong analytical and communication skills;
• Having a critical, realistic and pragmatic approach with ability to adjust and adapt to changing circumstances;
• Willing to learn and familiarize with a range of specialisms;
• Ready to stay for short periods abroad when the pandemic is over;
• Proficiency in English;
• Ability to organize and manage Audit assignments with challenging timeline;
• An active CISA, CISSP or other certificate in the area, and knowledge in COBIT and/or ITIL will be considered as strong advantages;
• Experience in banking/insurance industry and/or in Cyber security will be considered an advantage.
• Career development opportunities in international company.
• United team of motivated and committed professionals.
• Competitive bonus system, tailored to a position’s specifics.
• Opportunities for attending internal and external trainings, as well as such at КВC Group level.
• Comprehensive Medical Care insurance.
• Life Insurance and a health improvement and disease prevention package.
• Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria.
• Preferential fee for use of a sports card.
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data are subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.
2. Internal Senior IT Auditor
UniCredit Bulbank – Internal Audit Department
Everyone is constantly looking for the best place to work, a place where their ideas do matter. At UniCredit,
we invest in your talent because our people are our biggest asset who contributes to our community with
their various experiences, skills and perspectives.
We empower our people to grow by activating their unique potential and investing in their professional and
personal development. You can be part of the horizon we build together, all in an international group where
people are much more than just employees and each one meaningfully contributes to our shared future
You can fulfil your ambition, make a difference and do what matter
The appropriate candidates must have:
- Master Degree in Software or Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years professional experience on a similar position in banking and/or equivalent
professional experience in an IT audit related role within a Big-4 accounting firm and/or a large
company’s internal audit department;
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- High level of computer literacy (good knowledge of bank IT systems, data extraction via PL/SQL,
Business Objects or other tools);
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework related to IT processes (CobiT, ITIL, etc.) and to cyber security
(standards and frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and PCI DSS)
The main responsibilities for the position are:
- Evaluate IT activities, operations and processes and their compliance with Laws, Ordinances,
Regulations and other documents regulating the banking activities;
- Conduct the audits competently, objectively and impartially, using auditing methods, procedures and
- Prepare a timely and complete reporting about the results of the performed audits and follow-up
the execution of the relevant measures within the agreed deadlines, utilizing the available IT tools;
- Provide adequate support of the operative audit teams for the on-site inspections and special
investigations, including: participation in the development of specific queries from the IT systems
and databases; delivery of relevant data extracted from IT systems;
- Perform special investigations requiring professional level of IT competences
- Place of work: Sofia, Bulgaria;
- If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a motivation letter and a detailed CV:APPLY HERE
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited!
The submission of personal data is voluntary. “UniCredit Bulbank” AD, in its role of data controller, guarantees that
appropriate safeguards will be implemented in the processing of your data during the recruitment process and safe-keeping
will be in compliance with the provisions of applicable legislation.