1. SOC Design Engineer
Interested candidates must be willing to relocate to Bulgaria.
Relocate to Bulgaria one of the member states of the European Union.
- Cyber security risks identification and prevention, security monitoring using tools (EDR, SIEM etc.)
- Develop new use cases & adapt/optimize existing use cases for automatic detection of suspicious behavior & hackers’ changing attack modes
- Analysis of Security events and incidents – prioritization & triaging
- Knowledge of IT Operating Systems & middleware (Windows, Unix/Linux, databases) and networks
- Good knowledge of malware types and cyber attach techniques (kill chain)
- Experience with Cloud applications (AWS or Azure)
- Analytical and diagnosis skills
Good to have:
- Good communication skills, at both technical, business, and managerial levels.
Apply through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3647311183/?capColoOverride=true
2. Security Incident Response Analyst
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Currently, we are looking for experienced Security Incident Response Analyst who will join our team in Bulgaria.
Изисквания и необходими умения
• Expert knowledge in IT system security log information
• Expert knowledge in malware and cyber-attack behaviors
• Networking knowledge, common network protocols, services, events log format
• Knowledge of operating systems and middleware
• IT security detection & analysis solutions experience
• Good knowledge of Security standards (NIST, ISO27001, COBIT), network security domains & zones, firewall, IDS etc
Ние Ви предлагаме
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization,
• Open-minded and multinational environment,
• Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere,
• Professional development.
3. IT Audit Consultant / Senior Consultant
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is a global business consulting and internal audit firm composed of experts
specializing in risk and advisory services. The firm helps clients solve problems in internal audit, finance,
operations, technology, litigation, governance, risk, and compliance. Protiviti’s highly trained, results-oriented
professionals serve clients in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East and provide a unique
perspective on a wide range of critical business issues.
Protiviti has more than 80 locations worldwide, including seven in the UK, and is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the
S&P 500 index.
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company
culture. We are seeking a motivated candidates to help drive the Internal Audit team in Sofia. You will be part
of a diverse, fast-paced and innovative culture, able to work on a wide range of projects. We fuel your curiosity
with challenging work, talented colleagues, and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders
who influence and achieve results.
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference? You have come to the right place!
Protiviti’s (Information Technology (IT) internal auditing practice helps companies understand the key
technology risks and how well the company is mitigating and controlling those risks. Protiviti also provides insight
into the threats inherent in today’s highly complex technologies through assessing technology risks and the control
environment as they relate to critical business processes. Our deep expertise in IT audit can help ensure the
integrity, reliability and performance of these processes. Through our methodologies, our clients realise more
effective and efficient technology controls that better align the internal audit function with their business and IT
• Participating / Leading the delivery and management of IT Audit engagements.
• IT Effectiveness Reviews, assessing IT strategy, IT governance, operating effectiveness and
measurement of performance.
• Understand, test and analyze complex data, systems, and processes effectively to identify weaknesses
and develop sound conclusions and recommendations for improvement.
• Prepare working papers that properly support the work performed and the audit observations.
• Developing, with the Company’s support, existing or new areas of relevant specialism and expertise to
differentiate yourself in the market.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or
Business-Related Field) required.
• 3+ years in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills including documentation of findings and
• Understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and internal control concepts (COSO, IIA standards,
• Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including developing process flows.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
• A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems
• Knowledge of emerging technology risk
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
• Creative and logical problem-solving abilities.
• Professional certification such as CISA strongly preferred
Should our expectations correspond to your personal plan for professional growth, and you are motivated to
become part of Protiviti’s Internal Audit Team, you can apply by sending us your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. All personal data will be treated with strict