Becoming a digital detective – 19-20 April, 2021
How does cyber crime investigation work?
How to solve real world cyber crimes?
Join Shyam Sundar Ramaswami new Qubit Academy online workshop and find out! Learn basics of forensics and how forensics investigators work in securing, obtaining, preserving and investigating the evidence.
Online Hands-on Workshop
What you will learn:
- How to perform cyber investigation, acquire evidence and process evidence
- Write a report like a cyber investigator
- You will understand how cyber crime investigation works
How to solve real world cyber crimes in 8 hrs!
- Intermediate level
- 2-days x 4 hours
- Q&A sessions
- Recording of the workshop
- Workshop content:
- Introduction to Locard’s principle.
- Obtaining an evidence using FTK imager.
- Performing Software blockers to avoid overwriting of evidences.
- File system identification
LEARN FROM THE EXPERT
Shyam Sundar Ramaswami
(Lead Security Threat Researcher at CISCO Umbrella)
Shyam leads the Threat research group for Umbrella Asia Pacific and is a threat researcher in Cisco. He is a two time TEDx speaker, Black Hat speaker, GREM certified malware analyst, Cisco Security Ninja black belt and teaches cyber security using “Batman” & ” Avengers” characters.
GET THE EARLY BIRD PRICE FOR YOU
AND 50% DISCOUNT FOR YOUR COLLEAGUE
Save up to 12% and register for discounted investment of 396 € until March 21, 2021.
And your colleague* will get the 50% discount, the investment will be 197 €.
The investment for the company will be 594 € (297 € / each) instead of 792 € (396 € / each).
* From the same company.
From March 22, 2021 the price for the workshop will be 450 €.
The prices are excluding VAT.
In case of any questions, please, contact Denisa Lavkova:
+421 948 959 957
Share this opportunity with your friends and colleagues.